You will support, maintain, and improve WordPress and WooCommerce sites for customers around the world. You will develop new WordPress and WooCommerce sites, new themes, and new plugins with custom code.
- Mins 2 Years experience creating new sites in WordPress and modifying or maintaining existing WordPress sites
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Digital Ocean & AWS) and experience solving common hosting problems
- Must have familiarity with the WP plugin marketplace and the most popular plugins
- Experience troubleshooting WordPress and hosting issues
- Experience creating custom WordPress themes and plugins
- WooCommerce experience
- Hands on experience with website speed optimization, security optimization, and on-page SEO
You are the right candidate if:
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written English skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You enjoy variety in your work schedule. Sometimes your shift will be in the late evening hours or on weekends.
- You are able to work remotely when needed.
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of problems over a large range of topics
- You’re passionate about the WordPress and WooCommerce ecosystem. You are a #ninja.
Why waiting? Apply NOW
Call directly @ +91 93849 71845