We’re interested in hearing from those who can assist in helping us utilize technology to support our customer’s needs.
Responsibilities may include and would not be limited to:
– Web layout, design and maintenance
- HTML and CSS (style sheet) programming
- General IT / Networking Support
- Website design and maintenance experience with a min of 2 – 3 years on live projects
- Skilled in using PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Java Script
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Power Point, Excel, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic experience a plus, but not required
- eCommerce experience a plus
You are the right candidate if:
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You like to travel abroad (yes there will be onsite opportunities)
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written English skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You enjoy variety in your work schedule. Sometimes your shift will be in the late evening hours or on weekends.
- You are able to work remotely when needed.
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of problems over a large range of topics
- You’re passionate about the coding
Call Directly @ +91 93849 71845
Why waiting? Apply NOW