Are you an individual who is enthusiastic, positive, reliable, able to multi-task and excited to have the ability to help create and be a part of something great?
We’re interested in hearing from those who can assist in helping us utilize technology to support our customer’s needs.
Responsibilities may include and would not be limited to:
– Database Management
– PHP programming
– Web layout, design and maintenance
- HTML and CSS (style sheet) programming
- General IT / Networking Support
- Website design and maintenance experience with a min of 2 – 3 years on live projects
- Skilled in using PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Java Script
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Power Point, Excel, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic experience a plus, but not required
- eCommerce experience a plus
You are the right candidate if:
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work
- You like to travel abroad (yes there will be onsite opportunities)
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written English skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You enjoy variety in your work schedule. Sometimes your shift will be in the late evening hours or on weekends.
- You are able to work remotely when needed.
- You enjoy tackling a wide variety of problems over a large range of topics
- You’re passionate about the coding
Call Directly @ +91 93849 71845
Why waiting? Apply NOW